Schwieger scores 20 to carry Princeton over Columbia 79-61
- Ex-Florida St. C Ojo dies while training
- Tide G Petty to return for senior season
- Buffs' Wright IV to return next season
- Zags F Kispert returning for senior year
- Seton Hall's Mamukelashvili won't go pro
By Associated Press
PRINCETON, N.J. (AP) Ryan Schwieger had 20 points as Princeton beat Columbia 79-61 on Saturday night.
Myles Stephens had 15 points for Princeton (15-8, 7-3 Ivy League). Jerome Desrosiers added 14 points and 10 rebounds.
The Tigers improve to 2-0 against the Lions for the season. Princeton defeated Columbia 55-43 on Feb. 1. Princeton faces Dartmouth on the road on Friday. Columbia faces Brown on the road on Friday.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated February 23, 2019