Blount scores 31 to carry NC Central over Howard 98-90
- Ivy League suspends all fall sports
- NC State says 5 test positive for virus
- Texas Tech signs 7-foot-1 Russian center
- Boynton kept Cunningham from leaving OSU
- Cards halt hoops after 2 test positive
WASHINGTON (AP) Jibri Blount had a career-high 31 points as North Carolina Central defeated Howard 98-90 on Monday night.
Randy Miller Jr. had 24 points for NCCU (13-14, 8-5 Mid-Eastern Athletic Conference). Jordan Perkins added 15 points. Raasean Davis had 10 points for the visitors.
NCCU plays Savannah State at home on Saturday. Howard takes on Coppin State on the road on Saturday.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated February 18, 2019