Aiken scores 33 to carry Harvard over Princeton 78-69
- Top hoops prospect picks HBCU Howard
- UCLA AD Jarmond faces many challenges
- Third party to hear Kansas hoops case
- Sankey: Uniform federal NIL law needed
- Sooners cut $13.7M from athletics budget
PRINCETON, N.J. (AP) Bryce Aiken had 33 points as Harvard beat Princeton 78-69 on Friday night.
Aiken shot 9 for 11 from the foul line.
Noah Kirkwood had 16 points for Harvard (12-8, 5-2 Ivy League). Justin Bassey added 10 points and seven rebounds. Chris Lewis had three blocks for the road team.
Harvard put up 45 second-half points, a season high for the team.
Harvard plays Penn on the road on Saturday. Princeton matches up against Dartmouth at home on Saturday.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap , using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated February 15, 2019