Mackenzie scores 27 to carry Bucknell past Lehigh 87-75
- Kansas picked first in Big 12 poll
- Gophers' Curry not fretting over injury
- Howard talks up Michigan at media day
- UK favorite in SEC for ninth year in row
- Louisville's Slazinski has appendicitis
LEWISBURG, Pa. (AP) Kimbal Mackenzie had 27 points as Bucknell got past Lehigh 87-75 on Monday night.
The Bison improve to 2-0 against the Mountain Hawks this season. Bucknell defeated Lehigh 85-83 on Jan. 19. Bucknell matches up against Holy Cross on the road on Saturday. Lehigh matches up against Boston University on the road on Saturday.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated February 11, 2019