Hunter lifts Jacksonville St past SE Missouri St 81-64
- Ivy League suspends all fall sports
- NC State says 5 test positive for virus
- Texas Tech signs 7-foot-1 Russian center
- Boynton kept Cunningham from leaving OSU
- Cards halt hoops after 2 test positive
By Associated Press
CAPE GIRARDEAU, Mo. (AP) Marlon Hunter had a career-high 27 points plus 12 rebounds as Jacksonville State defeated Southeast Missouri 81-64 on Saturday.
Hunter made 5 of 6 3-pointers.
Gabe McGlothan had 13 points and 10 rebounds for the Redhawks (8-17, 3-9). Ledarrius Brewer added 11 points. Alex Caldwell had 10 points.
Jacksonville State takes on Tennessee Tech on the road on Thursday. Southeast Missouri plays UT Martin on the road on Thursday.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated February 9, 2019