Barry scores 21 to carry Dartmouth past Columbia 82-66
- No. 10 Ducks win at No. 5 Michigan in OT
- Memphis ends Vols' home win streak at 31
- No. 1 Louisville bounces back vs. EKU
- No. 12 Auburn tops Saint Louis, now 9-0
- USC receives allegation notice from NCAA
By Associated Press
HANOVER, N.H. (AP) Brendan Barry had 21 points as Dartmouth topped Columbia 82-66 on Saturday night.
Gabe Stefanini, whose 14 points per game coming into the matchup led the Lions, shot only 14 percent for the game (1 of 7).
Dartmouth plays Penn on the road on Friday. Columbia matches up against Yale at home on Friday.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated February 9, 2019