Clemons scores 32 to lead Campbell over SC-Upstate 82-66
- Garza scores 30 of 35 in 1st, Iowa rolls
- Louisville pauses hoops, cancels game
- Syracuse player positive for COVID-19
- Hokies' nonconference home streak now 34
- McCormack, Agbaji power KU to easy win
BUIES CREEK, N.C. (AP) Chris Clemons had 32 points as Campbell beat South Carolina Upstate 82-66 on Saturday.
Clemons made 12 of 14 foul shots.
Ja'Cor Nelson had 18 points for Campbell (14-10, 7-3 Big South Conference). Andrew Eudy added seven assists.
Malik Moore had 16 points and eight rebounds for the Spartans (6-20, 1-11).
Campbell plays Hampton at home on Wednesday. South Carolina Upstate takes on UNC-Asheville at home on Wednesday.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated February 9, 2019