California Baptist beats Seattle 75-64
- NC State shocks No. 6 Duke in 88-66 rout
- No. 16 Seton Hall stuns Butler at buzzer
- Edwards, Georgia upset No. 13 Auburn
- No. 11 Louisville routs Syracuse
- No. 12 Villanova hits 18 3s, tops DePaul
SEATTLE (AP) Jordan Heading scored 22 points, Milan Acquaah added 16, and California Baptist pulled away in the middle of the second half to beat Seattle 75-64 on Saturday night.
The Lancers (11-10, 3-5 Western Athletic Conference) used a 17-4 run to take a 57-46 lead on Heading's layup with 9:25 to go.
The Redhawks (13-10, 1-7) closed the deficit to seven on Morgan Means' 3-pointer that made it 59-52 two minutes later and Seattle would get no closer from there.
De'jon Davis had 12 points and 11 rebounds for Cal Baptist, the fourth double-double of his freshman season.
The Lancers committed just four turnovers and converted 15 points on 10 Seattle turnovers.
Updated February 3, 2019