Cohen scores 33 points; Lehigh beats Lafayette 93-86 in OT
- Maui Invitational moving to N. Carolina
- College hoops bubble remains possibility
- Former Georgia F Hogue dies at 69
- NCAA hoops season to start November 25
- Burton gets waiver to play at Texas Tech
EASTON, Pa. (AP) Jordan Cohen scored a career-high 33 points that included 14 of Lehigh's 18 points in overtime as the Mountain Hawks beat Lafayette 93-86 on Wednesday night.
Cohen had 10 points during 14-9 run to open the extra period. Justin Jaworski's layup with 49 seconds left pulled Lafayette to 89-86 with 49 seconds left before Cohen scored the last four points. Cohen finished 14-of-19 shooting.
Lukas Jarrett had 17 points and four assists to lead Lafayette (5-15, 2-7). Isaac Suffren added 16 points and Jaworski had 15. Alex Petrie's jumper with a second left tied it 75-75 for the Leopards and forced overtime. Petrie finished with 12 points.
Updated January 30, 2019