Fairleigh Dickinson wins 3rd straight, 78-63 over Bryant
- Kansas picked first in Big 12 poll
- Gophers' Curry not fretting over injury
- Howard talks up Michigan at media day
- UK favorite in SEC for ninth year in row
- Louisville's Slazinski has appendicitis
Bryant closed within 65-57 with 2:31 to play, but Fairleigh Dickinson made 11 of 12 free throws from there to secure the victory.
The Knights (9-11, 4-4 Northeast Conference) pulled away with a 19-2 run capped at 31-14 on Darnell Edge's jumper with 5:32 left in the first half. The Bulldogs (7-12, 4-4) closed the gap to eight before the end of the half but never got closer after the break.
Xzavier Malone-Key had 12 points and eight rebounds, and Edge scored 10 points for the Knights. Jahlil Jenkins had nine points and eight assists.
Updated January 26, 2019