Bradley wins 2nd straight MVC game, tops Illinois St 85-68
- Ga. Tech athletics off on Election Day
- NCAA sets new date for draft entrants
- Gamecocks' Martin to lead race committee
- UGa AD McGarity given 1-year extension
- Ex-NBA G Miller leaving Memphis staff
Bradley now has won back-to-back Missouri Valley games after starting the conference season with five straight losses.
Brown hit a 3-pointer with 11 seconds left in the first half to give the Braves a 43-26 advantage at the break. Van Bree hit two 3s in the first three minutes of the second half to push Bradley's lead to 53-31.
Van Bree hit 9 of 13 from the field and finished with 21 points for Bradley (10-10, 2-5). Brown was 5 of 7 from distance and finished with 20 points while Elijah Childs grabbed 11 rebounds.
Updated January 23, 2019