Edge, Bishop propel FDU to victory with long-range shooting
- Gators' Nembhard questionable vs. Auburn
- Miss. St.'s Howland receives $25k fine
- Washington St. surprises No. 8 Oregon
- No. 1 Zags roll to 33rd home win in row
- No. 22 Memphis rallies past Cincinnati
Xzavier Malone-Key added 16 points and Jahil Jenkins 10 for the Knights (7-11, 2-4 Northeast), who snapped a three-game losing streak and beat the Mountaineers for the third straight time. FDU shot 52 percent, including 12 of 26 from the arc while making 13 of 15 free throws.
A 12-2 run early in the second with six points each from Edge and Malone-Key made it 58-44 with just under 15 minutes left. The lead reached 22.
Edge and Bishop were both 4 for 4 from the arc in the first half with the Knights shooting 62 percent from the field but led just 44-37 as the Mountaineers shot 61 percent.
Omar Habwe scored 16 points, Vado Morse 12 and Malik Jefferson 10 for Mount St. Mary's (4-15, 1-5).
Updated January 21, 2019