Harding, Chapman pace Weber State past Idaho State 76-59.
- Top hoops prospect picks HBCU Howard
- UCLA AD Jarmond faces many challenges
- Third party to hear Kansas hoops case
- Sankey: Uniform federal NIL law needed
- Sooners cut $13.7M from athletics budget
Harding made 10 of 16 shots and was 4 of 8 from 3-point distance, Chapman was 8 of 14 from the floor as the Wildcats shot 55 percent to Idaho State's 33 percent.
Weber State (11-6) remained tied with Northern Colorado atop the Big Sky Conference standings at 5-1. The teams meet Saturday in Ogden.
The Bengals built a 25-18 lead early, but Weber State closed out the first half on a 21-4 run to lead by 10 at the half, then scored the first five points of the second half on a Harding 3 and a Chapman jumper.
Updated January 18, 2019