|6:00 PM PT7:00 PM MT8:00 PM CT9:00 PM ET2:00 PM GMT10:00 PM 北京时间7:00 PM MST9:00 PM EST, Jan 17, 2019
Dee Events Center, Ogden, Utah Attendance: 6,024
Harding, Chapman pace Weber State past Idaho State 76-59.
- Wright on double-duty with US team
- Jury acquits Cleaves of sexual assault
- Middle Tenn. F Dishman to miss season
- Arkansas dismisses F Osabuohien
- Ollie wins ruling on union protection
Harding made 10 of 16 shots and was 4 of 8 from 3-point distance, Chapman was 8 of 14 from the floor as the Wildcats shot 55 percent to Idaho State's 33 percent.
Weber State (11-6) remained tied with Northern Colorado atop the Big Sky Conference standings at 5-1. The teams meet Saturday in Ogden.
The Bengals built a 25-18 lead early, but Weber State closed out the first half on a 21-4 run to lead by 10 at the half, then scored the first five points of the second half on a Harding 3 and a Chapman jumper.
Updated January 18, 2019