Harding, Chapman pace Weber State past Idaho State 76-59.
- Kansas picked first in Big 12 poll
- Duke-Kansas opener highlights MSG games
- Gophers' Curry not fretting over injury
- Howard talks up Michigan at media day
- UK favorite in SEC for ninth year in row
Harding made 10 of 16 shots and was 4 of 8 from 3-point distance, Chapman was 8 of 14 from the floor as the Wildcats shot 55 percent to Idaho State's 33 percent.
Weber State (11-6) remained tied with Northern Colorado atop the Big Sky Conference standings at 5-1. The teams meet Saturday in Ogden.
The Bengals built a 25-18 lead early, but Weber State closed out the first half on a 21-4 run to lead by 10 at the half, then scored the first five points of the second half on a Harding 3 and a Chapman jumper.
Updated January 18, 2019