Daum scores 37, South Dakota State rolls Oral Roberts 84-65
- Maui Invitational moving to N. Carolina
- College hoops bubble remains possibility
- Former Georgia F Hogue dies at 69
- NCAA hoops season to start November 25
- Burton gets waiver to play at Texas Tech
Skyler Flatten and freshman David Jenkins scored 15 points apiece for SDSU (14-6, 4-1 Summit League). The Jackrabbits had 21 assists on 30 field goals - led by Alex Arians' nine helpers. Jenkins, the second-leading scorer for SDSU at 19.8 points per game, was just 5 of 15 from the field.
SDSU led 51-34 at the break, let by Daum's 20 points, and by as many as 25 in the second half.
Emmanuel Nzekwesi had his seventh double-double of the season with 14 points and a career-high 18 rebounds for Oral Roberts (7-13, 3-2). Freshman Carlos Jurgens also scored 14 points with four 3-pointers and D.J. Weaver had 13 points and six boards. The Golden Eagles attempted just seven free throws compared to SDSU's 18.
Updated January 12, 2019