Duncan scores 11 to lead Vermont over Maine 73-49
- NCAA to cut distributions by $375M
- Vandy sharpshooter Nesmith to turn pro
- UIC names Texas assistant Yaklich coach
- Duke PG Jones declares for NBA draft
- Georgia freshman Edwards to enter draft
BANGOR, Maine (AP) Robin Duncan posted 11 points as Vermont rolled past Maine 73-49 on Wednesday night.
Anthony Lamb had 11 points for Vermont (12-4, 2-0 America East Conference). Samuel Dingba added three blocks.
Vermont faces Hartford (7-8) at home on Saturday. Maine plays Albany (5-11, 0-1) on the road on Saturday.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated January 9, 2019