Martin, Harris lead Memphis over South Dakota State 88-80
- Dayton clinches A-10 title, run hits 18
- No. 3 Zags clinch 8th straight WCC title
- Trice, Badgers hold off No. 19 Michigan
- Bradley helps Cal knock off No. 21 Buffs
- No. 14 Oregon pulls away from Oregon St.
MEMPHIS, Tenn. (AP) Jeremiah Martin and Tyler Harris scored 22 points apiece and Memphis pulled away early and cruised to an 88-80 victory over South Dakota State on Tuesday night.
Memphis (4-4) snapped a two-game skid that included a 78-67 loss to Texas Tech on Saturday.
Martin and Harris each made eight field goals, with Harris hitting four 3-pointers and Martin shooting 6 of 9 from the line.
Antwann Jones' 3-pointer midway through the first half sparked a 25-4 run to close the first half and the Tigers led 40-32. Harris scored 12 points and Martin had 11 before the break.
Flatten's 3 cut the Jackrabbits' deficit to 44-39 early in the second. Memphis answered with an 8-0 surge and led by double digits for most of the second half.
Updated December 4, 2018