Conner Toolson leads Utah Valley in 98-75 rout of Denver
- UK favorite in SEC for ninth year in row
- Louisville's Slazinski has appendicitis
- Izzo welcomes expectations for Spartans
- Pearl 'confident' in NCAA process
- Expectations high for Ga. Tech's Edwards
OREM, Utah (AP) Conner Toolson scored a season-high 26 points and Utah Valley led from the opening minute in a 98-75 win over Denver on Saturday night.
Toolson was 5 of 10 from 3-point range and the Wolverines (6-3) made 13 of 29 3-point attempts while hitting 31 of 58 overall from the field.
Utah Valley opened the game with a 14-5 lead, had a 17-3 run in the middle of the first half and led 53-37 at the break. Joe Rosga's 3-pointer pulled the Pioneers (2-6) to 63-47 and then the Wolverines went on a 15-0 run and led by at least 23 the rest of the way.
Updated December 1, 2018