Wright's 23 pts gives Milwaukee 79-70 win over Albany
- Dayton clinches A-10 title, run hits 18
- No. 3 Zags clinch 8th straight WCC title
- Trice, Badgers hold off No. 19 Michigan
- Bradley helps Cal knock off No. 21 Buffs
- No. 14 Oregon pulls away from Oregon St.
Wright's 3-pointer early in the second half gave the Panthers (2-4) a 42-41 lead and they never trailed again. Ahmad Clark's layup with 16:30 left made it 45-all, and with 5:42 to go, Devonte Campbell's 3-point play made it 63-all.
But Amir Allen threw down a dunk, Abram scored five straight with a pair of free throws and a Wright added a 3 and Milwaukee led by 10 with 4:08 remaining. Darius Roy scored 17 points and distributed eight assists and Allen scored 10. Milwaukee finished 31-of-53 (58.5 percent) shooting including 12 of 21 from 3-point range.
Clark led Albany (2-4) with 23 points, Cameron Healy scored 15 and Adam Lulka scored 11 with five rebounds. The Great Danes finished shooting 23 of 59 (39 percent).
Updated November 23, 2018