Cacok scores 17, UNC Wilmington downs Arkansas St. 78-64
- Senators plan NCAA sports bill of rights
- Ex-Florida St. C Ojo dies while training
- Tide G Petty to return for senior season
- Buffs' Wright IV to return next season
- Zags F Kispert returning for senior year
ASHEVILLE, N.C. (AP) Devontae Cacok scored 17 points and pulled down 10 rebounds, leading four into double-figure scoring, and UNC Wilmington rallied after halftime for its first win, defeating Arkansas State 78-64 Friday night at the Battle in the Blue Ridge Tournament.
Arkansas State led 32-29 at halftime but the Seahawks (1-3) opened the second on a 15-4 run to lead by eight and outscored Arkansas State 49-32 in the final half.
Marquis Eaton led the Red Wolves (1-2) with a career-high 19 points, Canberk Kus added 14.
UNCW dominated the boards, 40-30, and outscored Arkansas State 44-26 in the paint. The Seahawks also scored 13 points off 10 turnovers while Arkansas State got six points off 12 UNCW giveaways.
Updated November 23, 2018