|8:00 AM PT9:00 AM MT10:00 AM CT11:00 AM ET4:00 PM GMT12:00 PM 北京时间9:00 AM MST11:00 AM EST, Nov 18, 2018
TD Arena, Charleston, South Carolina
Ball State tops Appalachian State 94-86 in OT
- UCLA AD Guerrero to retire in July 2020
- Chattanooga extends Paris' contract
- L'ville, Pitino settle two-way lawsuit
- UVa's Bennett declines raise, aids staff
- Iowa St. to explore redesign near venues
CHARLESTON, S.C. (AP) - Tayler Persons scored 10 of his 29 points in overtime and Ball State held on to defeat Appalachian State 94-86 in the seventh-place game at the Charleston Classic on Sunday.
The Cardinals (2-3) held an 11-point lead with 2:43 left before the Mountaineers (1-4) rallied with a 17-6 run to tie things at 80 on Ronshad Shabazz's layup and to force overtime.
After that, it was all Ball State. Persons fueled an 11-0 start to the extra period as the Cardinals took control.
Shabazz finished with a career-high 37 points for Appalachian State.
Updated November 18, 2018