Bar with 19 leads Bradley past Wisconsin-Parkside 74-58
- Oklahoma St. hoops hit with 1-year ban
- Texas State investigates racism claims
- Longtime DePaul AD Ponsetto to retire
- Ga. Tech athletics off on Election Day
- NCAA sets new date for draft entrants
PEORIA, Ill. (AP) Koch Bar scored 19 points and grabbed seven rebounds as Bradley beat Division II University of Wisconsin-Parkside 74-58 on Wednesday night.
Bradley outrebounded Wisconsin Parkside 43-25 and had 13 team steals.
Bradley jumped to a 12-0 lead early in the first half and led all the way. Wisconsin-Parkside closed to 28-26 on a Cameron Myre 3-pointer with 5:40 left in the half but did not get closer and the Braves stretched it to a 40-28 advantage at the break.
Brown sank three consecutive jumpers to open the second half, extending the Braves lead to 46-28 then hit two more back-to-back to make it 52-34 with 14:08 to go.
Chavares Flanigan led the Rangers with 11 points.
Updated November 8, 2018