Howard scores 24 points in Central Arkansas' 102-76 victory
- Iowa suspends Pemsl for suspected DUI
- UCLA AD Guerrero to retire in July 2020
- Chattanooga extends Paris' contract
- L'ville, Pitino settle two-way lawsuit
- UVa's Bennett declines raise, aids staff
CONWAY, Ark. (AP) Jordan Howard scored 27 points, Hayden Koval added 22 and Central Arkansas beat Alcorn State 102-76 on Sunday.
Howard made four 3-pointers with the Bears (2-2) shooting 11 of 23 from 3-point range and 55 percent overall. Thatch Unruh added 14 points and five assists and Ethan Lee had 12 points and seven rebounds.
The Bears went ahead by double figures to stay on Koval's 3-pointer less than six minutes into the game. Central Arkansas led 52-30 at halftime.
The Bears were involved in a 100-point game for the third time this season, losing to No. 24 Baylor 107-66 and No. 23 UCLA 106-101. They beat the University of the Ozarks 99-51 in their other game.
Updated November 19, 2017